How to shop at ambience.homes
Use our website to find the products you like. Get inspired and choose from the various products that we offer you to complete your beautiful home. If you find a product that you like, shop online and we will send the product to you. If your item is out of stock or if you want to place large orders, kindly contact our sales assistant at +62 821 1235 9036 or email us at email@example.com for any possible arrangement.
Upon receiving your order, we will contact you to discuss your preferred delivery method. We suggest in-store pick up for free delivery cost. However, delivery method is completely your choice and will be tailored to the type of product you buy to ensure the more affordable delivery cost. We will process your order upon receiving your confirmation on delivery cost. For furniture, certain pottery and lighting products, please allow typical 7 – 14 days of assembling before delivery to your place.
We use third party delivery companies and your contact details will be sent to them to arrange for delivery. The delivery company is responsible for organising the delivery of your product; we will provide you with tracking number or contact number of the driver for cargo delivery. Please communicate directly with the delivery company about your delivery arrangement. For large orders, the delivery company may require the customer to assist with the delivery or you may be requested to pay for extra helper.
- Upon your online purchase, don’t worry, you can return the unused product in its original packaging and the price tag has not been removed within 3 (three) days for a full refund if you are not satisfied with our product. Don’t forget to include the valid proof of purchase. We want to make sure that the product you return can be enjoyed by other customers, therefore the items below are non-returnable:
- Textile goods
- Dry flower
- Bespoke products
- Items marked “non-returnable” in your invoice
- We will refund according to your payment method when purchasing the product. To get your refund, please return our product to our shop house at Jl. Patra Kuningan VII / 17, Kuningan Timur, Setiabudi, Jakarta Selatan. You must bring our product intact like when you received it in its original packaging. Don’t forget to include the valid proof of purchase. You are responsible to bear the costs of returning the product to us. In light of COVID-19 pandemic situation, we temporarily limit our shop house operation every Mon-Fri from 10.00-12.00 by appointment only.
- For in-store purchase of ready stock items, no refund will be made under all circumstances. You are obligated to check and inspect all items before we process your payment.
- Once an order has been processed for bespoke products, we will not accept any changes or cancellation to your order. For bespoke products, please make sure you have communicated all your specific request (if any) to us and such request will be included in your invoice. When there is no remarks on your invoice, we will process your order as per our standard items.
- In case of faulty or damaged good for bespoke products, we will ensure all necessary steps are taken to provide you with the correct item or we will refund your money. Should you receive faulty or damaged good, please provide a detailed description in writing along with photo of any area of damage. We will not accept any complaint after 3 x 24 hours from delivery of our products.
- By the very nature of wood materials and type of furniture we are manually producing, our products may contain all of the following characterful traits, which are expected within each piece and will not be considered as ‘faulty or damaged’, as follows:
- Bandsaw or machining marks across the grain
- Small knots/cracks/shakes
- Natural grain or colour variation
Bank Transfer BCA 3010072858 a/n Dhani Dwi Yunanto